- B – Basic
- SL – Super-low noise version
- – – Basic function
- NG – Function for free-cooling without use of glycole
- Modulating valve for water temperature control in Free-Cooling mode
- Hydronic group
- Automatic circuit breakers on loads
- Set-up for remote connectivity with ModBus/Echelon protocol cards
- Remote control keyboard (distance to 200m and to 500m)
ELEVATED ENERGY EFFICIENCY
Average power saving of 30% compared with standard European consumption thanks to the dedicated coils for Free-Cooling, the R-410A optimised scroll compressors and the R-410A refrigerant.
Flexibility is achieved by the continuous modulation of the capacity provided by the compressors. The three-way modulating valve (optional) on the water side offers improved leaving water temperature control also at low outdoor temperatures.
Units available in two different versions, B (basic) and SL (super low noise), in order to fully satisfy special requirements and comply with the most complex installation solutions.
Customised adjustment constantly guarantees the required temperature of the chilled water whilst fully exploiting all the available resources (compressors, fans and water coils) in relation to the temperature of the external air. This makes it possible to fully use the free-cooling system even when external air temperatures are close to zero.
INTEGRATED HYDRONIC GROUP
It consists of 1 or 2 pumps with 2-pole motor, with two head options.
1118 Budapest Budaörsi út 43/C
Fax: +36 1 209-25-97