- SL – Super-low noise version
- Basic function
- NG – Function for free-cooling without use of glycole
- EC fans with electronic DC brushless motor
- Modulating valve for water temperature control in Free-Cooling mode
- Hydronic group
- VPF (Variable Primary Flow) kit: variable flow pumps with on board regulation
- Fast restart
- Double power supply with automatic changeover (ATS) or motorized changeover
- Compressor power factor correction
- Set-up for remote connectivity with ModBus/Echelon protocol cards
- Touch Screen visual display
- Remote control keyboard (distance to 200m and to 500m)
- Noise reducer (only on not silenced versions)
EXTENSION OF FREE-COOLING TEMPERATURE RANGE
Thanks to the evaporative cooling system that decreases the outdoor air temperature, the unit can take full advantage of the free-cooling benefit also in climatic conditions that normally don’t permit it.
Energy saving guaranteed by free-cooling, which exploits the low external air temperatures; free-cooling control with optional modulating valve.
Extended capacity range.
UNIQUE PROPOSAL - PATENT PENDING
Booster function to increase chiller efficiency
INTEGRATED HYDRONIC GROUP
The built-in hydronic group (optional) includes the main water circuit components. The 2 pumps are in twin configuration and available with 2 or 4-pole motor, fixed or variable speed, high or low head, to satisfy the different installation requirements.
1118 Budapest Budaörsi út 43/C
Fax: +36 1 209-25-97